Here’s our 2014/2015 Meeting lineup
|Guest Speaker: Captain Brian Cotter, Retired Royal Canadian Air force|
|Randy – Lighting & Grounding|
|Show & tell – Home brew|
|DMR (Review on DMR repeater / Radio Programming )|
|Field Day Review|
October’s Executive Meeting has been changed to October 16th @ 7:30pm
It will be held at Country Style Donuts
Another Summer has come and gone and there is only 113 days left till Christmas!
Here are some important upcoming dates;
- September 4, 7pm - First Monthly Executive Meeting of the New Year (Tentatively @ Massey’s Restaurant – will update if changed)
- September 7, 8pm – Weekly Club Net starting back up. – Looking for volunteers for Net Control – Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- September 11, 7:30pm - First Monthly General Meeting of the New Year @ Pickering Recreation Complex (Back of Building, Arena Doors)
With the start of the new year that means its time to renew your membership, as mentioned in June 2014′s AGM meeting the dues are as followed;
- Single Membership – $40 ($30 If you are a current RAC member)
- Family Membership – $50 ($40 If you are a current RAC member)
We are asking members to attend the September 11th meeting and bring their yearly dues so we can register with RAC and take care of all the business back end stuff by September 30th.
We have a very exciting year ahead us with new changes coming down the pipe which will be announced in the next month or so. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming meeting.
73 for now.
Our Sunday Net will resume on Sept 7.
Enjoy the summer
Welcome to the new face of SPARC.
In the coming weeks you’ll see more content being added here and there.
Watch your email inbox for your new username & password to access the members area.